Undersökningar och enkäter

Diskussioner av mer allmän karraktär rörande att jobba inom Human Factors Engineering

Moderator: Lars-Ola

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

An Ethics Survey for User Experience (UX) Professionals

Post by Lars-Ola » 2014-Feb-02 23:35

An Ethics Survey for User Experience (UX) Professionals

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/uxethics

The purpose of this survey is to gather information about the current state of ethics in the user experience field. This survey will ask about your opinions and experiences related to ethical dilemmas in the user experience field. It should take you approximately 5 to 10 minutes to complete.

You may not directly benefit from this research; however, I hope that your participation in the study may help provide an understanding of what resources user experience professionals need so that they can be better provided in the future.

I believe there are no known risks associated with this research study; however, as with any online activity, the risk of a breach is always possible. I will minimize any risks by not collecting any personally identifying information (PII) in survey questions and removing any accidentally collected PII from data analysis sheets.

Your participation in this study is completely voluntary and you can withdraw at any time.

If you have questions about this project, please contact the researcher Sarah Deighan at sdeighan@userworks.com.

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

Textläsning och tid

Post by Lars-Ola » 2013-Oct-15 10:04

Textläsning och tid

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wYaTR9 ... o/viewform

Jag skulle vilja be om er hjälp att besvara min enkät. Den tar 2 minuter och handlar om att få ökad förståelse för hur mycket tid folk spenderar på att läsa olika typer av dokument och artiklar inom ramen för sitt arbete. Enkäten är anonym. Det skulle uppskattas oerhört i så fall!

Tack på förhand!
Gustav Klock

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

COGNITIVE STYLES

Post by Lars-Ola » 2013-Aug-11 14:20

COGNITIVE STYLES

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... _264140231

"Dear Colleagues

As part of my PhD studies which focus on the international HCI curriculum, I am investigating the cognitive style of HCI students. In order to provide me with a benchmark against which to compare them, I am asking HCI professionals, both practitioners and educators, to complete the following survey. If you have other colleagues that would also be prepared to participate in this survey, please do pass on the URL of the link.

The survey uses the Cognitive Style Index of C. W. Allinson & J. Hayes (1996) and the OSIVQ 2.0 of O. Blazhenkova and M. Kozhevnikov (2008) and examines how you tackle problems, and how you think about things generally.

The survey should take around 20 minutes to complete. There are no right or wrong answers, so please choose the answer that comes closest to your opinion.

Your participation in this research study is voluntary; you may choose not to participate. If you decide to participate in this research survey, you may withdraw at any time by emailing ann.austin@uwl.ac.uk.

We will do our best to keep your information confidential. All data is stored in a password protected electronic format. To help protect your confidentiality, the surveys will not contain information that will personally identify you, unless you have indicated that you are willing to participate further in this study.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Ann Austin
email: ann.austin@uwl.ac.uk"

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

Usability Testing Participant Survey:Dassault Systèmes

Post by Lars-Ola » 2013-Jun-09 20:04

Usability Testing Participant Survey:Dassault Systèmes

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BBCSLR3?g ... _246438997

"Help us continually improve our Virtual Ergonomics Solution usability. Please take 1 minute to answer these questions. Your contact will then be on a list. When needed, we will invite you to participate in usability testing sessions. If you have any comments or concerns please send me an email: julie.charland@3ds.com"

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

Semantic (Meaning) associations of automotive domains

Post by Lars-Ola » 2013-Jun-02 22:11

Semantic (Meaning) associations of automotive domains

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7KDFYRQ?g ... _244856707

My name is Sebastian Fraser and I am a PhD researcher within the Human Centred Design Institute at Brunel University.

My research is about understanding the factors which lead to a given automobile becoming iconic in people's minds. I am trying to clarify how people think about automobiles, and what ideas and mental processes a designer needs to worry about.

I would greatly appreciate your contribution to this important research because you are uniquely placed to comment upon these issues given your educational background and profession.

The survey is only 4 questions long and should take approximately 7 minutes to complete, and has been designed to be quick and enjoyable.

Also, if you know of other like-minded professionals who may also be available to contribute to the survey, or if you know of professional organisations or mailing lists which I should contact, I would be grateful for your valuable suggestions.

To contribute to the survey please click on the link below:

Semantic (Meaning) associations of automotive domains surveymonkey

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

COGNITIVE STYLES

Post by Lars-Ola » 2013-Mar-24 22:20

COGNITIVE STYLES

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... M2RuUnc6MA

Dear Colleagues

As part of my PhD studies which focus on the international HCI curriculum, I am investigating the cognitive style of HCI students. In order to provide me with a benchmark against which to compare them, I am asking HCI professionals, both practitioners and educators, to complete the following survey. If you have other colleagues that would also be prepared to participate in this survey, please do pass on the URL of the link.

The survey uses the Cognitive Style Index of C. W. Allinson & J. Hayes (1996) and the OSIVQ 2.0 of O. Blazhenkova and M. Kozhevnikov (2008) and examines how you tackle problems, and how you think about things generally.

The survey should take around 20 minutes to complete. There are no right or wrong answers, so please choose the answer that comes closest to your opinion.

Your participation in this research study is voluntary; you may choose not to participate. If you decide to participate in this research survey, you may withdraw at any time by emailing ann.austin@uwl.ac.uk.

We will do our best to keep your information confidential. All data is stored in a password protected electronic format. To help protect your confidentiality, the surveys will not contain information that will personally identify you, unless you have indicated that you are willing to participate further in this study.

Ann Austin
email: ann.austin@uwl.ac.uk

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

Risk Management & Human Factors

Post by Lars-Ola » 2013-Mar-15 19:14

Risk Management & Human Factors Survey Questionnaire

https://qasiasingleuser.asia.qualtrics. ... _217523455

"Welcome and thank you for taking the time to participate in this survey. With the aim of effectively enhancing risk management, error management, and safety management systems across major high risk industries; this survey questionnaire looks to behavioural, cultural, and perceptive ‘triggers’ that influence the way risk, error, and safety processes are dealt with in the workplace.

The questionnaire takes about 15 minutes to complete in total. It consists of multiple choice questions and measured responses that rely on your actual perception not your desired perception of practices."

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

What user research or usability testing tools are most valua

Post by Lars-Ola » 2013-Feb-08 13:25

What user research or usability testing tools are most valuable and easy to use?
Help me answer these questions by taking this survey. I'll share high-level results when the data is in. Thanks!

https://bentley.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=S ... _211082499

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

How much design research do you really do?

Post by Lars-Ola » 2012-Nov-19 00:13

How much design research do you really do?

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UXResear ... _185909196

"Does your workplace walk the user-centred design talk?

I am investigating the gap between the user research that digital designers and product owners would like to do versus what actually gets done on a typical design project.

Please take my anonymous, (mostly) multiple choice survey, whose results will be shared in an article about the state of research in the digital space.

I’m aiming for a solid cross-section of respondents from different countries, job roles and industry tenures, so please spare me 5 minutes. Your participation is really appreciated."

Lars-Ola
Site Admin

COGNITIVE STYLES

Post by Lars-Ola » 2012-Nov-19 00:12

COGNITIVE STYLES

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... M2RuUnc6MA

"Dear Colleagues

Ann Austin
email: ann.austin@uwl.ac.uk"